How to live positively: part 1 :)


You all thought I was dead right? I know it's been a while! Aha no! I am back people with another blog post to cheer you all up! Just kidding, I just like to talk about real stuffs that engulf all of us and that I know you can all relate too! They aren’t exactly social issues but I feel the need to address it!

I sat down and racked my brain for some ideas! So many words came to light; loyalty, trust, friendship etc. so I got the idea of making a little article series; HOW TO LIVE MORE POSITIVELY? 

There will be many parts to this. I can talk generally and answer questions too!
So welcome to ; ‘how to live more positively; part 1.’ 

            A. Don’t let yourselves be taken for granted!

At a point of time, everybody is taken for granted and this is not really a great feeling. Somehow you will feel used and will hinder your way to success and achieving your goal will seem very difficult.  To people who always take you for granted, here is a little message for them. They were wrong to think that you will always be there. Many believe that no matter how they behave to you, you will always be there. At times it was good; to always help others; to always be a support. But why should you let yourself be used? You can’t just always help those who think of you only in their bad times! You can’t always be an option. You need to make a place for yourself! I am not saying that it is bad to simply help people. YOU SHOULD! All I am saying is that, help those who would always be there for you! Help those who know you are important and who value you. Then only you will be filled with positive thoughts. Have you ever been taken for granted? Did you feel good or neutral about it? Answer that question. If your answer is no, then you need to show your worth and make yourself matter !
You have your own identity. Do what please you and those who care about you. Don't be a fool and keep on pleasing those who think of you only in their bad times. You should know your worth. You should make your presence felt.

This has been inspired by something that i wrote a year ago! 
Recent events had led me to confirm that too often I've been taken for granted because unknowingly I've always stood by the side of those who didn't even have the time to notice my shadow   
Don't forget to follow me on instagram @Words_of_mine_
Email; Naajidahdmc@gmail.com 
Suggest me your ideas too! <3 
have a great day, stay tune for part 2! :) 
To all my beautiful souls o22ut there, you are what you reflect!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Behind every favorite song, there is an untold story!’

Sorry not sorry